PRINCE 2 Combined (Foundation & Practitioner)
This course introduces the latest PRINCE2 concepts and processes, and enables the course participants to:
- Implement PRINCE2 processes, themes and principles
- Master relationships between processes, themes, principles and management products
- Pass the PRINCE2 Practitioner exam
PRINCE2 is a de facto standard developed and used extensively by the UK government and is widely recognized and used in the private sector, both in the UK and internationally. It embodies established and proven best practice in project management.
The PRINCE2 Combined program provides attendees with a comprehensive understanding of PRINCE2 key concepts and processes to successfully manage their projects and pass the PRINCE2 Combined certification.
- Project, Project Management, PRINCE2
PRINCE2 Overview and principles:
- Continued business justification
- Learn from experience
- Defined roles and responsibilities
- Manage by stages
- Manage by Exceptions
- Focus on products
- Tailor to suit the project environment
The 7 PRINCE2 Processes:
- Introduction to processes
- Starting up a Project
- Directing a Project
- Initiating a Project
- Controlling a Stage
- Managing Product Delivery
- Managing Stage Boundary
- Closing a Project
The 7 PRINCE2 themes:
- Business case
- Tailoring PRINCE2 to the project environment
PRINCE2 Activities & Management Products
Exams introduction and preparation
Adapting PRINCE2 to a business Client-Provider relationship environment
Implementing PRINCE2 themes and processes
We provide the students with real life experiences; for the purpose of discussion and to show the value of using best practice, we could use the client organization as Case study example (where private course is delivered).
A qui s'adresse la formation?
Includes without being restrictive to:
- Project Executive / Manager
- Project Management Officer
- Procurement Manager
- Any professional involved in a project or interested in understanding PRINCE2 best practices
- No prerequisite required for this program
Foundation consist of one hour consisting of 75 questions with, for each question, four options where one option is correct. A successful candidate will get at least 50 % of the questions right.
Practitioner consists of a scenario based exam of 2,5 hou
Attestation de présence remis à l'issue du cours à chaque participant - Préparation de la certification MCSA (Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate)
This 5 days training course includes a sample examination and preparation to re-enforce the knowledge gained.