PRINCE 2 practitioner
In this course participants run through several parts of the project life cycle by means of a different case study according to the PRINCE2 ® method. Among other things, the course focuses on practical application of the PRINCE2® method and preparation for the exam. The course is partly given like a workshop.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Apply the PRINCE2® processes, themes and principles in correlation with each other
- Organize and manage projects in accordance with the PRINCE2® method
- Adapt the way that the method is used to suit the scale and complexity of one's own project
- Successfully pass the PRINCE2® Practitioner exam
- The relationship with the business case, programs and projects
- The PRINCE2® processes and, within that, the application of themes and principles
- Summary of the PRINCE2® Practitioner method
- Exam techniques
- Examples of exam questions
- A mock exam with subsequent discussion
- The course serves as a preparation for the PRINCE2® Practitioner exam
Before starting the course you need to possess the PRINCE Foundation certificate, which can be obtained by following the PRINCE2 Foundation course.