Citrix ADC Traffic Management
- Optimize the Citrix ADC system for traffic handling and management
- Customize the ADC system for traffic flow and content-specific requirements
- Employ recommended tools and techniques to troubleshoot common Citrix ADC network and connectivity issues
- Configure advanced load balancing and GSLB on the Citrix ADC system
Learn the skills required to configure and manage Citrix ADC Traffic Management features, including Content Switching, Traffic Optimization, and Global Server Load Balancing. At the end of the course, students will be able to configure their ADC environments to address efficient traffic switching and resilience requirements including Content Switching, Traffic Optimization, and Disaster Recovery.
- Module 1: Classic Policies
- Module 2: Default Policies
- Module 3: Rewrite, Responder, and URL Transformation
- Module 4: Content Switching
- Module 5: Optimization
- Module 6: Global Server Load Balancing
- Module 7: Clustering optional
A qui s'adresse la formation?
Built for IT Professionals working with Citrix ADC, with little or no previous ADC experience. Potential students include administrators, engineers, and architects interested in learning how to deploy or manage Citrix ADC traffic management
CNS-222 Citrix ADC Essentials and Citrix Gateway 12.x previously known as Citrix Netscaler Essentials and Unified Gateway.