MSP® Foundation (exam included) in English
Following the completion of the course participants should be able to:
- Understand the programme management environment and the characteristics of different types of programmes
- Understand the benefits of applying the MSP guidance to the management of a programme of transformational change
- Understand the purpose of the defined roles
- Understand the purpose of the seven MSP principles, the nine governance themes and the six transformational flow processes
- Understand the purpose of MSP programme information (documents)
- Pass the MSP Foundation exam
During the course the practical side of the MSP guidance is emphasized through assignments and exercises. The training will cover the MSP terms and prepare the delegate for the MSP Foundation exam with a focus on:
- Day 1:
- MSP Overview, principles and governance themes overview,
- Organization and programme office,
- Identifying a Programme,
- Defining a Programme
- Day 2:
- Leadership & Stakeholder Engagement,
- Benefits Management,
- Design & Delivery,
- Planning & Control,
- The Business Case,
- Delivering the Capability,
- Realizing the Benefits
- Day 3:
- Quality & Assurance Management,
- Risk & Issue Management,
- Managing the Tranches,
- Closing a Programme,
- MSP Foundation exam,
- Course Conclusion
A qui s'adresse la formation?
- Programme office team members
- Business change team members
- Project delivery team members
- Anyone who needs to understand the terminology and concepts underpinning MSP
- Those wishing to pursue higher level qualifications (e.g. programme managers and SROs).
It is desirable but not essential that participants have some experience in working on programmes. Pre-read material will be sent by courier to each participant prior to the event and is expected to be fully read before attending the course.
MSP Foundation examination:
- 60 minutes
- 75 questions
- Multiple choice
- 50% pass mark
- Closed book
Official PeopleCert certificate.
10 years of experience
QRP International has been an Accredited Training Organization by APMG-International since 2003.
Follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Viadeo and have a look at our YouTube Channel!