Building Trust with Others
Your entire business model relies on the trust your client and employees put in you. How do you build that trust?
Too often, trust is considered as something people develop instinctively. This program takes a scientific approach to building, developing and maintening trust.
This program is a combination of theory and pratical approach to building trust and resolving existing problems within your organization.
‘’Excellent insight into how trust is working for professionals’’
Stephane Kastler - Director Maintenance and Production - Cargolux
About the teacher Dr. Darryl Stickel:
- Holds a PhD in Business from Duke University
- Worked as a consultant for Mckinsey & Co (world’s leading consulting firms)
- Founded Trust Unlimited.
Dr. Darry Stickel helps the Canadian Army, Barrick Gold Corporation, Royal Bank of Canada, Telus Telecom, etc.
- Practical applied approaches to a broad range of trust problems.
- A proven approach to build stronger relationships both within your organization and with third parties.
- Business oriented.
- Individual coaching and Q / A.
- Case studies
- Customer relationship
- Crisis management
A qui s'adresse la formation?
- Mid senior managers with high technical skills who want to improve management skills.
- Human resources Manager
The participants will obtain a certificate from the Luxembourg School of Business. Our school is certified by the Ministry of Education as a lifelong learning organism and member of AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business).
2,200 € per participant (+3%VAT) for 2 days of training.
For an advantageous group price, please contact us!