What is Strategy and how is it executed ?
The aim of this course:
- Develop strategic thinking skills and tools
- Align the company’s strategy with your division or departments objectives
- Evaluate strategic alternatives, predict and manage strategic change.
"This course is a real eye opener!" - Javier Coto, Vice-president Compliance of Cargolux.
About the teacher
Dr. Dino Dogan
- CEO of Europlakat (JC Decaux group)
- Former CFO of Mobilkom Autria and Croatian Telekom
- Consultant for Boston Consultant Group (B.C.G.)
- Dean of Luxembourg School of Business
- Develop tailored strategy according to specific industry (fund, bank, real estate, etc.)
- Define the company’s competitive position
- Define the company's strategy into projects and action plans
- Analyse corporate culture and values
- Practice to decide, according to the imperatives.
- Individual coaching and Q.A.
- Pratical exercices
- Study of real business situations
- Use of strategic instruments and methodologies
A qui s'adresse la formation?
- Decision makers who want to get up to date knowledge on dealing with strategic issues.
- Managers who want to align the strategy of their company with their department objectives.
The participants will obtain a certificate from the Luxembourg School of Business. Our school is certified by the Ministry of Education as a lifelong learning organism and member of AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business).
Euros 2,200 per participant (+3% VAT) for 2 days of training.
For an advantageous group rate, contact us!