Understanding self better with MBTI®
A better self-awareness based on the MBTI® awakens the potential within each of us and allows for better performance, with a better approach to customers, teams and colleagues.
The advantage of the MBTI®: it explains how positive and essential each profile is in an organization.
Motivating and rewarding, MBTI® boosts participants and allows them to approach others in a more positive way.
At the end of the training, participants will be able to:
- Highlight their strengths and development areas
- Use information on their profile to adapt their communication to others
- Identify areas of complementarity with other profiles
- Develop a concrete action plan to boost its potential
- Presentation of the MBTI®, its objectives and applications
- What the MBTI is: a model that determines behavioural preferences
- What it is not: it is not a capacity test
- The MBTI® model: The 4 dimensions
- The 4 dimensions: 4 preferred types of operating
- Differences and complementarities
- Influences and contributions within the team
- Good practices in communication with the different types
- Self-diagnosis: natural types and preferences
- The discovery of the 16 MBTI types
- The dynamics of the type, the evolution during the life cycle
- The evolution of a type over time
- Personal action plan to take advantage of the model
A qui s'adresse la formation?
- Anyone who wants to familiarize themselves with the MBTI® tool
- Anyone who wants to use their natural preferences to improve their communication
The "+" of this training
- MBTI questionnaire used during the course session
- Numerous exchanges and group exercises for a better discovery of the model
- Explanations and examples from everyday life