PMP® : Project Management Fundamentals: The PMI® Framework (2094-PM0015)
Le cours est donné en "Français" mais les supports sont en "Anglais".
Develop and enhance the contributions you make to your organization by being able to:
- Demonstrate understanding of the knowledge and skills to lead and direct project teams to deliver results within the constraints of schedule, budget, and resources
- Understand how to ensure that all of the aspects of the project plan are executed and that progress and variances are properly addressed and communicated.
- Comprehend responsibilities for all aspects of the project for the life of the project to not only lead and direct the project, but also oversee project team members.
I. Introduction: The Project Management Institute & Certifications.
II. Strategic, Business and Organizational Context of Project Management:
- Strategy, Portfolio, Programs, Projects, Operations & PMO
- Process Groups & Knowledge Areas, The PMI Standard
III. The Integration of Life Cycles
IV. Project Success, Value & Value Management Framework.
V. Initiating the Project:
- Project Marketing: Selling your ideas.
- Stakeholders Analysis & Requirements
- Constructing the Project Charter: The Why? & The What?
- Defining Critical Success Factors & Performance Indicators.
- Selecting the Project's Scenario.
VI. Planning the Project:
- Answering to the question How?
- Scope & WBS.- Project Baselines.
VII. Planning Cont'd.
- Time: Schedule & Critical Path
- Cost & Resources: Estimation and definition of the Budget.
- Quality, Value & Performance.
- Human Resources, Roles & Responsibilities.
- Communications, Channels, Media and Cultural aspects.
- Risks:Anticipating and predicting project's reality:
- Developing Opportunities
- Responding to Risks.
VIII. Planning Cont'd again...
- Procurement: Acquiring external resources, risks & contract types.
- Stakeholder Management.
- Integration: Preparing the Project Management Plan.
IX. Executing: Just Do It!
- Engaging Stakeholder.
- Procurement: Committing Suppliers.
- Communications: Informing Stakeholders.
- Human Resources: Leadership, Team Development and Team Management.
- Assigning Objectives
- Motivation & Influence.
- Quality: Doing the things right!
- Integration: Doing It!
X. Monitoring & Controlling: Steering the Project.
- Track, Review & Regulate.
- Measuring Performance: Earned Value Management, theory and pragmatic practice.
A qui s'adresse la formation?
The seminar is aimed at project managers and all those who manage projects or project team members, as well as all managers who need to understand project management.