Digital Trust in Smart ICT
The training aims to provide various security, privacy and data protection challenges in Smart ICT.
By following this session you will know about potential solutions (from research to industry practices) and gain detailed insights on standardization activities in this area.
- Introduction to Smart ICT
- Cloud Computing
- Internet of Things
- Big Data
- Blockchain and distributed ledgers
- Security, privacy and data protection in Smart ICT
- High-level survey of potential solutions
- Technical standardization
- IT security techniques
- Privacy protection
- Smart ICT (Cloud Computing, Internet of Things, Big Data and Blockchain and distributed ledgers)
- Interaction and collaboration
- Theoretical and practical aspects
A qui s'adresse la formation?
The targeted audiences for these trainings are learners with similar backgrounds as beginners to mid-level IT knowledge. They can be non-IT professionals with a basic IT knowledge.
It is recommended to have basic knowledge in the field of ICT.
A certificate of participation issued by ILNAS, recognized training organization, will be provided at the end of the course.
- Price: 250 € net VAT.
- The course can be delivered on demand.
- The course may be provided at our offices or within your organization.
Le contenu de ce descriptif de formation est de la seule responsabilité de son auteur, l'organisme de formation ILNAS / ANEC.