TOGAF 9.1 Foundation
TOGAF9.1® is the foremost generic framework in the field of IS/IT Architecture. It contains substantial guidance on what to do to establish an architecture practice and then how to use it in connection with planning the longer-term transformation of the enterprise (strategic architecture), and designing capabilities to support it.
- The Architecture Development Method (ADM) - architecture process
- Guidelines and techniques for using and adapting the ADM
- The Architecture Content Framework - how to describe architecture
- The Enterprise Continuum - a classification system for architecture assets
- TOGAF™ 9.1 Reference Models - the 'building blocks' of an Information System
- Architectural Governance and Capability - governance, skills and maturity
- Course Outline
- Course Introduction
- Basic Concepts
- Core Concepts and Reference Models
- An Introduction to the ADM
- The Enterprise Continuum
- Architecture Governance
- Architecture Views and Viewpoints
- The ADM Phases
- Building Blocks and the ADM
- Key ADM Deliverables
- ADM Guidelines and Techniques
- Foundation Exam Preparation
This course is offered as an instructor-led course.
A qui s'adresse la formation?
This training course was developed for anyone who wants to learn about and/or start applying TOGAF 9.1 and who wants to get certified. This would be for example business-, enterprise-, and IT architects and consultants.
There are no formal pre-requisites for this course and certification.
Business Training will provide a training certificate to each participant.
- Free car park.
- Lunch and coffee breaks are included.