Real Estate Debt Funds
In the recent years, debt has clearly become a very attractive class of assets on the radar screen of many investors. It is therefore important to get a clear understanding of what debt funds are, how they can structured and how to administrate them.
At the end of the training, participants will be able to:
- Define what are debt funds
- Describe the current market of debt funds in Europe and in Luxembourg as well as provide insights on the trends
- Determine the tax and regulatory consequences of the chosen structure of the fund
- Explain the two main valuation methods
Current market trends
- The wall of debt
- Real Estate debt market overview
- The Private Equity environment
Tax and Regulatory structuring impacts
- Main regulatory considerations
- Structuring examples
- Accounting considerations
A qui s'adresse la formation?
Anyone who is involved in structuring, accounting, reporting, monitoring activities of debt funds.