IFRS for Corporates
Most of the actors of our economy already speak about the financial performance of companies using the language IFRS. For some, adoption of the IFRS will have a consequent impact on the presentation of the financial information, on the organization of their company, on their performances-keys, etc. For others, those who have already made this transition, the IFRS continues to evolve…
This training covers in details IFRS treatment bound to operational companies. The instructors will use concrete examples taken from their daily experience to explain to the participants the theoretical part and to ensure a better understanding of these new concepts.
By the end of the training, participants will be able to:
- Identify the overall IFRS impacts on Operational companies accounting
- Describe hedging and hedge accounting
- Explain revenue recognition
- Presentation of financial statements for Operational Companies
- Property, Plant and Equipment
- Financial instruments and cash or cash equivalent
- Hedging and hedge accounting
- Revenue recognition
A qui s'adresse la formation?
- Board members