Organisation, Team and Individual Development
Elisabeth Wille at Wille Training and Wille Gestalt have offered both team, individual oriented management training in Luxembourg and Belgium for more than 15 years and Gestalt conversation sessions for a year.
Elisabeth provides training in:
- Creating team involvement and ownership by using facilitation techniques e.g. focused discussion methods, workshop method and action planning.
- Getting the most out of personality differences using the "Myers-Briggs Type Indicator" to improve and develop conflict-management, change-management and effective communication.
- Team-building and Away Days focusing on issues like e.g. team communication, creating strategy, work load distribution and improving team-effectiveness.
Elisabeth also provides Gestalt activities:
Through the conversations you will develop an insight into yourself and to the patterns based on which you act. You will get help changing the patterns you find problematic. During our work together you may discover new sides of yourself which can help you develop in the direction you want to.
If you see yourself in any of the examples below you can benefit from individual Gestalt conversation sessions:
- You miss joy in life
- You are looking for clarification about your relationship/marriage
- You are having difficulties in setting boundaries towards other people and their demands
- You want to strengthen your self-esteem
- You have frequent conflicts with your children
- You are stressed or have performance anxiety
- You need support in relation to a loss, a crisis or grief
- You experience inner emptiness or anxiety
- You find it hard to deal with changes going on in your life
- You want to explore yourself and develop new sides of yourself
All trainings are done in a participatory, facilitative, action-learning style. Always adapted to the specific situation and the specific group of participants.
Engaging the participants is one of the fundamentals in the trainings Elisabeth Wille provides. Hands-on practical methods, tools and processes are used to achieve training outcomes and set up follow-up systems to sustain momentum after the end of the training.
Elements used in trainings can be:
- Workshop methods
- Focused discussion methods
- World Café methods
- Myers-Briggs Personality Type Indicator - MBTI
- Thomas-Kilmann Index for conflict management
The training is often done at a venue outside your offices but might also be done at your premises.
Domaines de formation
- Développement personnel et professionnel
Pour plus d'informations sur les domaines de formation, consultez le lexique
Activités liées à la formation
- Conseil en management et organisation
- Début de l'activité de formation en 1998
- 4 formateur(s) occasionnel(s)
- 1 formateur(s) permanent(s)
- 1 formation(s) sur ce portail
Le contenu de cette page est de la seule responsabilité de son auteur, l’organisme de formation Wille Elisabeth présenté ci-dessus.