L4S - personalised learning workshops
L4S Learn for Success personalised learning workshops are aimed at adults wishing to improve their general knowledge and skills.
They accompany the adults in their projects:
- to prepare for a test, an entrance examination or a promotion;
- to gain access to a job or a training course;
- for professional or personal development.
L4S offers training suited to each personal project, with tailor-made organisation in terms of content, duration, pace and accompaniment. A personalised programme and timetable are decided on at the initial interview.
Learning covers the following areas:
- languages (German, French, English);
L4S provides textbooks, exercise sheets and on-line training programmes.
L4S workshops offer:
- the possibility of making a registration appointment at any time and making a rapid start;
- variable training duration – short (minimum 10 hours) or long;
- an initial individual interview to provide you with guidance and advice;
- a flexible, adjustable offer, with time slots tailored to suit your schedule;
- a registration fee of 3 euros per hour (plus a contribution of 0.30 euros per hour to the cost of equipment)* – people in financial difficulty may be entitled to a reduced charge of 10 euros for an entire course;
- limited number of learners per workshop;
- attentive trainers who will accompany your progress.
At the end of the course, the learner receives a certificate of participation and an individual report listing the new knowledge and skills acquired.
L4S training courses are eligible under the schemes for group access to training (co-funding of businesses’ training plan) and individual access to training (individual training leave).
*Possibility to benefit from a reduced rate in accordance with the conditions laid down in the Grand-Ducal Regulation of 23 April 2013.