The administrator of the lifelong-learning.lu portal, the National Institute for the Development of Continuing Vocational Training (Institut national pour le développement de la formation professionnelle continue - INFPC) commits, as far as possible, to focus its efforts on:
- Maintaining access to all of the services offered on the website,
- Spreading reliable and relevant information,
- Protecting personal data that it holds so as to prevent loss, falsification or transfer to unauthorised third parties.
Limitation of liability
The INFPC shall be in no way liable for:
- The use of the information contained in the pages published on this website. Content is provided for information purposes. In the event of a discrepancy between the material published on this website and the original documents, only the official documents as published in the Official Gazette (Mémorial) or another official publication shall apply.
- The illegal nature of any of the portal's content, including the photos and videos published, in respect of current legislation. The INFPC does not carry out exhaustive checks of the content, including of the photos and videos published, and therefore doesn't guarantee the appropriateness, legality, validity, integrity or quality of the said content.
- The content, including the photos and videos, advertisements, products, services or any other material available on or from external websites or sources that are accessible by way of links on the portal.
- Damage of any nature whatsoever resulting from the impossibility of use or access or any loss related to the information available on this website, regardless of the origin of the harm caused.
- Damage of any nature whatsoever resulting from the interpretation and/or use of the information available on the portal.
The modification, suspension or interruption, whether temporary or permanent, of the services on this website.
The purpose of these non-liability clauses is not to bypass the requirements set out by the applicable legislation, nor to exclude liability in cases in which it cannot be excluded by virtue of said legislation.
Intellectual property rights
The portal's appearance and content (text, graphical elements, images, photographs, video and sound content) together constitute a work protected by current intellectual property laws. The portal's logo is a registered trademark that is the property of the INFPC.
The reproduction, use or exploitation of the photographs, images, texts, videos, database extracts, graphic design elements and as a general rule of any item published on the portal is prohibited without the prior agreement of the originator. Any failure to comply with this prohibition shall constitute forgery, which may involve the civil or criminal liability of the party responsible.
The INFPC reserves the right to:
- Modify or correct the content of the portal at any time and without prior notice,
- Suspend or close a registrant's or subscriber's account if his/her internet use has infringed a law, a rule or public order.
Image use rights
The images used on this website are the property of the INFPC or of their respective originators. These images may not be used on another website or medium without permission.
Photographer and illustrator credits