Accountability in a GDPR world
Grant Thornton Luxembourg - 05/12/2018
- 09h30 Welcome
- 10h00 Introduction
- 10h10 Christophe Buschmann from the CNPD will speak about the GDPR - CARPA certification
- 10h30 Evidencing accountability: Data Protection function, Contractual obligations, Record of Processing Activities, Awareness, Certifications
- 11h30 Interactive discussion panel - Attendees can raise questions one week prior to the event via a dedicated portal
- 12h00 Walking lunch
Come along and get first-hand insights from our guest speakers:
- Lionel Gendarme: Partner, Advisory Services Grant Thornton Luxembourg – DPO of Grant Thornton Luxembourg – Extensive experience in various projects in the banking and financial sector, often overseeing activities relating to data protection.
- Shariq Arif: Manager, Advisory Services Grant Thornton Luxembourg. Project leader in multiple GDPR implementation projects across many industries – Acts as external DPO – Member of the APDL (Association pour la Protection des Données au Luxembourg).
- Christophe Buschmann: Commissioner at Commission Nationale pour la Protection des Données (CNPD).
Subscription: Please kindly register before 4 December at GDPRevent@lu.gt.com
About data protection: Please note that photographs will be taken by us in the course of the event. Pictures of participants may be published online or in publications released for the purpose of promoting the event and/or related activities. Should you not consent to the publication of your picture, please write to GDPRevent@lu.gt.com.