ICT Spring Europe 2017
Farvest Group - 09/05/2017
As an influential voice in the worldwide Tech community, the aim of ICT Spring is to encourage emulation and networking between business decisions makers, innovation managers, startups, researchers and venture capitalists on a European scale. It is a yearly event held in Luxembourg City which is dedicated to exhibiting and demonstrating the latest relevant trends and innovations and discuss their impact on society and the working world.
It represents an exciting array of fantastic opportunities:
- +5000 key decision makers in IT, finance, banking, web and marketing, investors, entrepreneurs, start ups etc.
- Attendees from over 72 countries – the e-world gathers, come and join the conversation!
- An exclusive program of seminars and presentations delivered by some of the world’s biggest names in technology and marketing
- An exciting program of entertainment including the unmissable Gala Dinner and its after party
- The globe’s most disruptive and fastest growing start ups will attend
- The opportunity to build strong relationships and partnerships with visionary decision makers and investors
- The chance to view the latest and greatest technological advances and ICT innovations at an exclusive exhibition
The 2017’s edition will feature 4 main topics
- FINTECH Blockchain / Banking Stars/ Innotribe / VCs Insights
- DIGITAL Storytellers/ Future of Movies/ Digital Realities/ New Digital Frontiers
- SPACE Space Application: Technology, Financing, competitiveness, entrepreneurship / Space Exploration: conquest of space, space mining, earth observation, space resource
- INDUSTRY Industry 4.0 / Future of Automation / Talent Race / Circular Economy