Organizational Performance with Change Management Consulting
Matrix Consulting - 18/07/2018
There is no simple or easy way to effective organisational change. This can be seen in the sports world when you do not put in the time and focus, the results will not materialize. Research shows that about 70% of corporate change programmes fail. The cost of failed change programmes hits the bottom line and drains staff morale. In our fast-paced world, where change is happening all the time, the highlighted attributes of a Winning Sports Team Mentality are characterised by adaptability, focus and perseverance and will enhance team performance of any team in a change situation.
Matrix Consulting focuses on Organizational Performance and incorporates the Winning Sports Team Mentality into the business sector. Matrix understands the impact of poorly functioning teams and their inability to adapt to change.
Matrix combines techniques from highly successful sport teams and implements tools from high performing businesses that will improve your team’s efficiency, performance and motivation thus effect positively the bottom line.
In order for teams to seamlessly move through change, people need to be at the forefront of change management programmes and when this does not occur, programmes will fail dramatically. Teams function through individuals. They are only successful if they have the same focus and work together to towards the same goal. Cohesion is key, individuals normally cannot win the game alone.
As successful sports professionals and business leaders, we help you look at different angles and adopt different perspectives when managing change – and in particular we assist you in developing your game to lead your teams and empower your people through this process.
- We support you in developing a business strategy to effectively guide the change process.
- We support you in developing a people strategy to efficiently guide and motivate your people through change.
- We help you understand how people view the benefits and risks of the change – i.e., hearing their insights – a vital indicator of whether the change initiative will succeed or fail. Our people have wisdom and can highlight gaps in the change management process.
- We help you to understand the X’s and O’s behind running your business, ie business structure, roles and responsibilities for your people and how to adapt and react to external forces.
- We partner with you to proactively motivate your people by empowering them to have a voice in the outcomes from the start of the game to the final whistle.
- We help you to be able to react to situations and pro-actively and successfully move through change.
- Your People are very savvy and know when they need to dig deep to perform. Give them a voice and the space so they can finish the game with focus and power. We help you in listening and hearing your team’s voices in order to adapt to your business needs.
We show you how to raise your game in terms of team leadership, drive and motivation by developing Winning Sports Team Mentality business strategies, intelligent team/people strategies and change management skills. This gives you that edge in a competing world when managing complex organisational change and successfully delivering on your future strategic goals and vision.
We tackle the following common ailments that plague work environments:
- Redesign of strategic vision
- Failure in Manager/Leader integration and engagement
- Ineffective or toxic communication
- Low team morale or burnout
- Conflict avoidance and non-resolution
- Lack of creativity and productivity
- Confusion about roles in a team
- Lack of Cultural integration and understanding
- Client Relationship Management challenges
We partner with you in the pre-season development, in-season performance and end of season final assessment and preparation for the next year. Let us help you achieve your goals and create a Winning Sport Team Mentality in your organization.
MATRIX Consulting - Winning Sports Team Mentality
- M - Make a connection
- A - Act mindful
- T - Take control with passion
- R - Respect the whole person
- I - Inspire your people
- X - eXplore their potential and bring it together
Our focus is on our clients and to support them in achieving their goals
To create a motivated performance culture with all of our clients whether it is with training, coaching or consultancy
These principles inform every aspect of our work and guide our conduct
Trust – we work from a place of trust and instil it in our services and partners
Integrity – we have integrity in all aspects of our work and collaboration with our clients
Fair-play – we work to create an environment that performs but with fairness
Respect – Respect the whole person and believe that they are capable in achieving their potential
Collaboration – we foster quality working relationships whether in partnerships or with clients
Engagement – we promote the voice of the people and engage them through empowerment
Development – we work from a space of development looking to support our clients through our matrix network and enhance our own knowledge with new methodologies
Sustainability – we look to leave a positive legacy in all of our work and create long lasting relationships
In order to consistently produce high quality results, our approach emphasizes:
- Make a connection with yourself and your team, know who you are, how you communicate and how you do things. We look at what impact you are making on your environment. We leverage off of existing company assessment tools and use existing ones in our tool kit – ie Communication Styles, Personal Agility, Process Communication, Competency Assessments and others. We make a connection between the business goals and the competencies needed to motivate. 360 degree feedback are also used from a feedback perspective.
- Act mindful: From a cultural aspect – we use Assumption and Emotional Intelligence work to see how culture can affect motivation and enhance it. In workshops we use dialogues to find important topics effecting how people work together. What is interesting about this approach in our work is that assumptions are eliminated and people can communicate more openly.
- Take control over your passion: Understanding what you and your team enjoy about working together. Being in control of your choices instead of reacting to situations and seeing how you can move forward and make a difference to who you are working with whether it be in your personal circle, internal teams or clients.
- Respect the whole person – Identify values – personal values as well as values at work – this is a key to eliminating stress when values can be aligned to the business values. We use the Co-Active coaching and Systemic Coaching approaches to identify values and link them to the person and their passions and to the work in teams.
- Inspire your people: Passion: what are you passionate about (your passion comes when you know who you are as person and what makes you happy) When managers are able to tap into their passions their energy will motivate others and will be passed onto other people. Knowing how to lead and motivate your team will create a productive culture and help achieve goals.
- eXplore their potential: Get the whole team together and explore their dreams and potential. Open up their possibilities whether it is for individuals, executives or in Teams. Allow one’s self to open up and see their potential and create goals to strive for.
Organizational Performance is an important aspect with companies and individuals. Matrix Consulting S.à r.l. specializes in creating a platform for our clients to align themselves towards their business strategies. Many strategies can consist of quality client relations, diversity and integration and leadership development.
Matrix Consulting is running courses that support the above strategies. Magic of Email Writing for all Client Contacts, Management Agility How to Manage in a Changing Environment and Intercultural Management Understanding our Lands. Come and check out our courses that can support your strategies.