Why Sophrology? - EXERCICES
Cap sur la Sophrologie, Coaching & Consulting RH - 04/06/2018
PHYSICAL & MENTAL RELAXATION
Passive Relaxation - Various breathing exercices:
- to regain quickly a mental, a physical calm
- to get rid of tensions, pains
Active Relaxation - Specific body exercices:
- our perceptions, our feelings become finer
Mental exercices. Using the strength of our thoughts
- to develop a real “personal conditioning"
- to develop my concentration, my memory
- to get rid of physical pains.
Mental projection - Personal images
- instantly lighten the stress, the physical tensions
- very good way to prepare a situation in near future (ex.projects).
- building up a scenario with our personal elements. Realistic and possible, according to MY personal reality!
- to repair an event of the past (fears, traumas)
The power of visualization in Sophrology: using MY personal reality.
PHENOMENOLOGY - “ENLIGHTING MY OWN LIGHT”
To awake our mind - Using the body as the messenger
- reduction of mind chatter, mental fears,
- to get a clear and realistic outlook of a situation,
- focusing on goals, projects, real events
The way we process the information. Using all my mental abilities