Cap sur la Sophrologie, Coaching & Consulting RH - 04/06/2018
One method involving both our body and our mind in interaction:
- To live the body, it is necessary to think it
- And thinking connects me to the outside through the senses, the body language.
The mind is thus bound to the body to apprehend the world in which I live.
One method associating different techniques:
- Dynamic or passive relaxations
- Phenomenology &
- Cognitive Psychology
All aspects of my life are concerned.
Various types of exercices, to concentrate on the real, positive and constructive elements and consider life from another angle.
DOMINO EFFECT. A minor change causes a similar change nearby, which causes another similar change, and so on.
- I feel stronger, more proactive and more confident
- leading, in the end, to a healthy and relaxed body and mind
A better self-awareness:
- my emotions, motor of my actions and
- my reason which channels my emotions
The synthesis of both allows me to adapt to the external reality that I experience each day.
I learn gradually how to use my own "tool box"® (my physical and mental resources).
I can use the exercices in MY daily activities.